Saturday, June 14, 2008

Recent Highlights



I went down to Utah last weekend to participate in Johnny Oliver Barnette's blessing (Brian's son). What a great experience!



Today a few of my friends ran the Teton Dam Marathon. This is Tanner and Jennifer right after they finished. You can't see in this picture but Tanner is redder than a lobster, so if anyone reading this is planning on running a marathon soon, make sure to wear sunscreen! This is the marathon I was going to run but when I was training I ran into problems (no pun intended :) So I hope to be able to do it next year.



This is my "Major Award"! I won over 1500 jelly belly's by guessing the closest to the actual number of jelly beans. Everyone in my apartment is enjoying them, except for the coffee ones. GROSS.

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Mmmmm JELLY BELLYS!! Reading that makes me wish I had a big bag of Belly Flops.