Saturday, June 14, 2008

Other pictures...



This is a good picture of my friend Oliver, jumping off a rope swing head first into a river. Remember when we used to go to the beach in California? That water can't even compare to how cold this water was. The water was runoff from the mountains, and I swear I saw a couple chunks of ice floating along...



Here is just a picture of some of my friends... From left to right it's Austin, Me, Katherine, Tracy, Emily, and Brian. Brian served in my mission.



Sorry this one is sideways... It was my roommates breakfast a few days ago, we are rethinking the Happy meal.



Chris and Lorna let me babysit every once in a while... and Lorna wonders why the house is always so clean when they get back ;)

3 comments:

Pam said...

dave- you are hilarious. I love seeing all your pictures. I can't wait till you come to paly at our house! maybe you can teach lucy and grang how to clean!

Pam said...

I meant Grant :)

Michelle & Trevor said...

Oh, so this is how he REALLY broke his foot, isn't it?