Sunday, May 26, 2013

Christmas Meadows

I had no idea I had so much influence over Kim's blog. So here is another post, we will see if it works again :)

This Friday I went with my roommates and a few girls in our ward up to my roommates cabin in Christmas Meadows. It is about an hour and a half east of Heber. We had such a blast. We saw a moose, had a campfire, hiked, crossed logs in rivers, played board games, ate great food, played horseshoes, shot BB guns, split firewood, took naps, recited poetry, and enjoyed nature.

Here are a few pictures of our adventure.
Jason (left) and Phil (right) making breakfast.

Ashley (left) and Jerika (right) waiting for breakfast.

Breakfast. We forgot the eggs. So, we sauteed apples and put them on the English muffins with ham and cheese. They were so good!


The cabin was on a hill that overlooked a little valley with a river. 


From left to right: Jessica, Ashley, Jerika, Jason, Phil, me. 

1 comment:

R. L. Hall said...

Your Aunt Joanne's family used to have a cabin at Christmas Meadows, driving in during the Summer months and going in with snow mobiles during the Winter.