Sunday, May 1, 2011

Manti

On Saturday we had a ward temple trip to the Manti temple. It was my first time going and I love every minute of it. From what I understand, it was a trip to the Manti temple that helped my mom and dad get together, so it was a fun for me. The visit reminded me how much I love small towns and old buildings. Here are a few pictures of the trip.



This is a picture of a couple that was called to serve as advisors to our YSA ward, the Gregory's. They are a wonderful couple. Brother Gregory was a barber professionally, and even cut the hair of the real Rain Man (Kim Peek) for years.


This is just a picture of our ward. You might notice that the majority of the people that came are sisters. It's true, the sisters in our ward are the strength of the ward.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You're right, it WAS mostly sisters...is that the real reason you went?! To follow in mom and dad's footsteps? (Did it work?)
PS-is that YOUR hand on the girl in the magenta jacket?