Sunday, March 6, 2011

Park City

Here is just a few pictures from a snowboarding trip I went on yesterday. A friend of mine was able to get $25 lift tickets to Park City (usually $90) so we took advantage. We had a slow start to the day with people losing passes, breaking bindings, losing goggles and losing boards (thank goodness for ski patrol) but it turned out to be a great day. The snow was perfect and the weather was great.




This next one is just a picture of my friends brother taker her picture with her niece. I just tried to capture the background. Beautiful isn't it?



This last one is a picture of me in the half pipe doing a backside 720. Okay... maybe it's not really me. But wouldn't that be amazing?

3 comments:

Big Bopper said...

Those are great pictures David. Wish I could snow board with you.

Pam said...

you are funny :) are you coming to Emily's wedding? I hope so - I think kim and I are going to try to fly out sunday afternoon...and she thinks her trail is getting moved! YAY - you should come!

David Peter said...

Kim is on trial?