Monday, May 25, 2009

Utah

This weekend I went to Utah for a friends wedding reception and to visit Chris's family and Kim. I had a blast, here are some pictures from the trip.


This is me, Kayla and Ian. I don't know why but Ian was so excited about the rock. Someone must have showed it to him before because when he picked it up he pointed inside and said "quartz".





On Sunday we had a dinner and Chris cooked some bratwursts on the grill. They were delicious. Then we had root beer floats for desert after visiting their new home. It is a really nice home and a great looking neighborhood.







These last two are from a hike I went on with Kim, Jesse, and Amanda on Saturday. We went up to the Timpanogos caves, but didn't go inside. The hike was worth it though and I plan on going back because the map they had of the caves looked like a really fun hike. The rangers take you through the caves on a tour that takes about an hour, but if you want to go I recommend buying tickets in advance.

4 comments:

Lorna said...

David it was so great to have you and Kim to visit! Do it more often! Also...I'm quite sure my kids are far cuter than this picture suggests!

the reilly's said...

Looks like fun!! In all the years I've lived here I have never been to Timp caves!!!

mr.math said...

Oh man that looks like fun. I especially like seeing a clean-shaven Chris.

Big Bopper said...

I agree about Chris. And I agree about the Timp caves. Let's go Davey! And let's take Kim.