Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meet my roommates




Here are some pictures of my roommates, minus Danny Bean. He is engaged and we don't see him much. There is Jakob Avery, Taylor Grimes, Peter Hall, and David Jenkins. On this occasion David and Jakob had just been to the grocery store and decided we needed refreshments for our apartment scripture and prayer. I think they are just trying to make me fat. The next picture up was a hike I went on a while ago, up R-mountain. It is a little hike but gives a good view of the valley and is pretty fun. The next one up was just a picture I took of the Rexburg Temple. I just really liked it.

5 comments:

Big Bopper said...

Very nice David. Some beautiful views of the clear blue sky and the clean white snow.

Michelle & Trevor said...

David, it would take 500 of those root beer floats to make you anywhere near fat!

Nessie said...

The hike to R-mountain seems incredible. You weren't kidding. I'm most amazed you were able to do that hike in a Rexburg January!

Your roommates seem way cool too. What a neat group of guys!

Corie Hawks said...

David Peter Hall!
You left me a message... WITHOUT your phone number. I had to track you down- Nice blog by the way, I love the Newsies pictures. I can't even find a place on your blog to send you a message; I hope you find this...

Call soon- I hope things are going well for you. It was great to hear from you. You graduate soon, right?

-Corie

Shalyn said...

haha your roommates are so funny. I would definitely have to agree with Michelle's comment though. I don't think you have too much to worry about:)

Also good job on the temple picture! It really captures the essence of Rexburg in all it's majesty...and snow:) I love it!