Tuesday, December 23, 2008

These are my roommates, from left to right it is Kevin, James, Jared, me, Dan and Michael- also known as "the brotherhood" (coined by Kevin the first week of the semester). I wish you could meet them all: Kevin just returned from a mission in Hungary and loves to be outside hiking, snowboarding, rock climbing etc., James is from Portland OR. and is a lovable guy, he brought a lot of youthfulness and excitement into our apartment. Jared never sleeps, speaks French, and is involved with everything on campus and will be the student body president next semester. And he is single. Dan is a great friend to everyone, always serving other people and listen when they need to talk. He also hides cups. Michael is a wonderful singer and always sings around our apartment, he also served in the same mission as Stacie Johnson. He is a great cook and is good at making fresh apple cider with his juicer. (think of the quality of life!)
This is just a picture of a typical sunset in Rexburg, I took it at our complex. Beautiful huh?

So during finals sometimes you just need something, anything, to get your mind off of school work. I ended up doing this when I would sit down to eat lunch. I felt like it was very therapeutic.



No comments: